Effective May 22, 2018.
What personal info do we collect?
- Account Information – when you create an account, we may collect your name, email, address, company name, and telephone number. You must be 16 years or older to set up an account with us.
- Payment, Shipping and Delivery Information – we collect payment information and shipping information when you shop with us
- Contact Us Information – when you contact us with questions, comments, concerns or complaints, you will provide us with your name and email address
- Opt-In Email Campaign Information – you provide your email address and name to receive promotional marketing emails. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any such marketing email. You must be 16 years or older to opt into our marketing emails.
- Site Usage information – we or service providers we employ collect information whenever you visit or use our website. This info may include (but isn’t limited to): what type of web browser and computer operating system you use you use; the time and day you visit the site; pages you visit on the site; links you click on the site; websites you visit prior to and following your visit to the site; any search engine terms you used that lead you to the site; whether an email message you received from us was opened and any links therein clicked.
- Job Application Information – when you apply for an open position at American Crafts we collect your name, email and phone number. You are also asked to provide a resume that lists your work history and experience. You may also be asked to provide a portfolio showcasing examples of your work.
How do we use the information we collect?
- To fulfill orders you’ve made on our websites.
- To communicate with you about our products, services and activities.
- To provide customer service, including responses to inquiries, alerting you to changes in our policies or about product recalls.
- To analyze online behavioral trends with the aim of improving the online shopping experience and effectiveness of promotions we may present to you.
- To target the advertising content we show you on our sites, social media sites or third-party sites.
- To consider you for employment within our organization.
- As permitted by law, we will share your information with government authorities if subpoenaed.
- In the event of a bankruptcy, merger or acquisition we may transfer your information without further consent.
What steps do we take to keep your information secure?
We take all required steps to secure your information in accordance with law and general best practices. Please be advised that no computer system is 100% secure and you use our sites and submit information at your risk. We advise that you use strong passwords to prevent accounts from being accessed without your knowledge.
- What should you do if you want to have us delete your personal information?
- If you would like to close your account or have us delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes to this policy.
- We may update this policy and when we do we will alert you of any material change.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email us at email@example.com. Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply.